Ritter Hobson, LLC was formed by Daniel A. Ritter and Jospeh H. Hobson, Jr., with the merging of their two long-standing firms in 2007. Work with some of Dan's client's date back to before 1967 when his long term partnership with Roy Harland began. Joe's practice dates back to 1979 when he began practicing in Keizer, Oregon and working with farms, ranchers, forest owners and other business people throughout Oregon.
Ritter Hobson, LLC has now become a part of a much bigger law firm, Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt, PC. This new arrangement is beneficial for several reasons, most important of which is that Ritter Hobson clients will continue to be taken care of not only by attorney Joseph H. Hobson, Jr., but also by attorneys very knolwedgeable in:
* Wills and Trusts - Estate Planning
* Probate and Trust Administration
* Real Estate and Business Law
* Agricultural Law - Water, Pesticides and Environmental Law
* Private, Public & Quasi Public Organizations * Tax Law * Other areas of Law as well
We look forward to continuing to meet your legal needs.
Please contact us at:
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt PC
530 Center Street NE, Suite 730
Salem, OR 97306